- Bought myself a Lady Valet dummy
- Set up dummy and padded it to resemble me ( a highly traumatic experience I'm not ready to blog about!)
- Fiddled with New Look 6802 to fit it to me. I think its about ok apart from the length. I've done a FBA (first one!), made the whole thing bigger as I just can't seem to stop eating atm!
What I still need to do
- Check the sleeves, hopefully they will be ok
- Make a muslin especially as I've made so many changes although I'm not sure about this as I would normally use calico but this is for a knit pattern so shouldn't it be done in a knit? Any ideas?
- Make the bloody thing!
Whats stopping me doing all this......
so once my decorating finishes then I will be back to the sewing.... promise!