Does anyone know where/if I can buy the latest edition of Threads Magazine from in the UK?
I saw a recommendation for this magazine from Lorraine at IkatBag that there was a straightforward article on pattern drafting. If she says it worth checking out then I’m there, but I can’t seem to find it, I’ve been to WHSmith a couple of times and scoured all over the sewing/knitting section but can’t seem to find it. Now on the website it says on sale Jan 1 2013, so my questions are:-
- Can we buy it in the shops in the UK?
- If so where? WHSmith? Somewhere else?
- Can it be ordered in especially if not?
- How long does it take to hit the shops in UK?
- Is it a good magazine? Does anyone in the UK subscribe? I’ve never managed to find a mag that I like as I can find better ideas on peoples blogs than in most magazines, but Threads seems to have good quality contributors Susan Khaljie and Kenneth King being good examples and the information on the blog/website is good.